Friday 12 April 2013

What make your day ? …………part 2




What make your day brighter or bad ? such a cynical question . It’s an ironical feeling when I’m always looking forward to brighter day ahead whenever I’d a bad one yesterday.
Whether I feel incongruous enough or not, I’m always come home with my manners a good deal improved, subconsciously being self-motivated, telling myself the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.
There are so called  “Make Your Day Brighter” quotes which I’d used to take it as my daily dose to lift myself up… Just to share 3 of them today :

1.  believe you make your day, you make your life.
2. today is a new day, it’s your day, you shape it. Don’t let it be shaped by someone else ignorance .
3. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life, your willingness to put it into words is all that is     
           necessary.
      
       To sum all it up,,,,  “LET IT BE”,,,, as The Beatles told us 40 over years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment